Friday, January 11, 2008

Can YOU help?

OK, so i'm taking a cue from some of the blogs i read on a daily basis with this new one.

Medic 61 has made a list of 101 things she will accomplish in 1001 days. That is wonderfully inspiring and putting the list out online will help me keep up with it.

So now what do I want to do?

On the right hand side of this page I will make a list, a list of 101 things I would like to accomplish before September 1, 2010. It might take me a couple days to get this list posted up but I think the way i'm going to work it is number everything and then as i finish them I'll bold them out or strikethrough the text with the date completed.

1 comment:

Medic61 said...

Great job thus far, I'm very impressed! I'd love to be your pen pal if you don't mind :) Shoot me an email (mshuwarger@gmail.com) and we can talk further. Can't wait to see how you do!